Thursday, August 16, 2007

Scrap Night!

One of my favorite nights when Alyssa was here was Saturday, the night before she left. We all went upstairs and made a scrapbook of her trip to Texas. I had been taking pictures of everything we did, and we had them printed Saturday afternoon. After eating dinner that night, Clint and Kevin got to take care of the kids, and we went upstairs. Alyssa sorted the pictures into categories, and we each picked a day or two to make our pages. Alyssa made the shopping page (pink and black stickers - so girly and cute!) and the Sci-port page. Lolo made a page about Gracie's birthday party. Tracy, the speed scrapper - lol - made the Watermelon Festival page, the Craft Day page and the title page with Alyssa arriving at the airport in Little Rock. I got to make the Shreveport Boardwalk page and the Hairspray movie page. I was so happy that we got to send her home with a memento of her trip. I promised her I would scrap these pics as well and send them to her to add to her album.














No comments: