Thursday, August 16, 2007

Louisiana Boardwalk



After we left Sci-port, we headed over to the Boardwalk for a little bit. We checked out the fish at the Bass Pro Shop (look how long Alyssa's legs are in the aquarium picture!), then walked down to see what stores they had. It was so hot that when I saw the fountain, I had to let Fisher play in it. I stripped his shirt off and let him play. Luckily there was a linen store handy for a towel and an Osh-Kosh store right across from it, so he got some cute new overalls to wear since he got completely soaked! Alyssa decided it was hot enough to get her face and hair wet! After the fountain, we went to Cold Stone Creamery for some shakes and ice cream. We all had yummy shakes, except for Fisher. When I asked him what he wanted, he said "blue" and pointed to the blue cotton candy ice cream - and it tasted exactly like cotton candy - yuck! Too sweet for me, but he didn't seem to have a problem with it.






No comments: