Thursday, August 16, 2007

Craft Day!



Tuesday was craft day. Early that afternoon, we broke out the play-doh that Alyssa, Branden, Kim and Chuck gave Fisher as a "big-brother" gift at Gracie's birthday party. It was lots of fun! - yes, I played too - lol. We played with it for 45 minutes. Alyssa and I were ready to clean up, but Fisher still wanted to play - talk about keeping his interest! Later that afternoon, Lolo came down and we painted rocks. Alyssa painted a red ladybug with heart shaped spots, and Lolo painted a smaller ladybug in Alyssa's school colors - purple and gold. Then we glued a magnet on it so Alyssa can put it on her locker! It was Alyssa's and Lolo's first rock painting experience - and my - hmmm - 500th? haha I kind of miss painting my rocks. I actually didn't finish mine, because I had a couple of little ones wake up from their naps (I don't think Fisher technically had a nap - but just a little quiet time was good enough). We ended the evening with some of Uncle Kevin's homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Yum - Gracie's favorite!!








No comments: