Friday, October 30, 2009

Face Painting

Linzi has really gotten into face painting recently, and I thought it would be fun to try. Lolo surprised me with my own set for my birthday! The butterfly was my first attempt, and when Fisher got home from school, I painted his shark. Gracie asks me all the time to paint her face, but as I learned after Halloween, Fisher is allergic to the face paint! He had one small red mark that looked like a carpet burn under his eye when I washed off the shark. I kind of wondered about it, but he was having itchy eyes at that time from allergies, so I chalked it up to that. Well, after his Fall Festival at school, I washed the flames off of his face that I had painted, and he had two red marks - one under each eye. I guess he won't be able to enjoy Mommy's new hobby. :(



















No comments: