Sunday, May 11, 2008

Birds and Cows


I had this birdhouse in my living room until the cats knocked it down (yet again). I didn't want to toss it even though it was broken, so I stuck it in a tree out back. Clint stuck a twig where the perch used to be, and a couple of bluebirds had babies in it! The mama wouldn't go in to feed the babies the whole time I was trying to take pictures, even though I was a good 10-12 feet away. And the dad stayed on the line or the fence cursing at me! If you look closely in the hole, you can see a baby bird. Of course, this was before both of Gracie's hospital stays, so I haven't even had a chance to check on them recently. :(



Oh - and I thought these cows across the street were pretty cute. Especially the one with spots over it's eyes. lol









No comments: