Sunday, May 11, 2008

Three Mommies Fun Day

A few weeks ago, Amy and Lisa brought their kids down to play at our house. Boring ol' Kristen just picked up a box of Caprisun drinks and a new box of graham cracker sticks to go with the dinosaur nuggets I had in the freezer. I should have known better. Amy and Lisa came prepared with ice cream, chocolate and butterscotch magic freeze, cherries, sprinkles, and whipped cream! They also brought a helium tank to blow up balloons for the kids. Along with the bounce house that I had going and the bubble machine, I'm sure the people driving by thought that we were having a birthday party instead of a playdate - haha. I always heard that Amy and Lisa knew how to party - I guess it's just changed direction a bit - LOL!! Fisher and Gracie had a blast with their old friends Riley and Raegan and their new friends Callie and Carter!




Is it any surprise that she was the last one left eating??






I thought this was a cute that Callie had lined up all the animals for a concert!
Carter is enjoying that sundae!




I love this pic - don't know if she was dancing or helping the bubbles flow!

The little mama...






Riley never let go of that red balloon!


They are ready for a local parade now - haha.







No comments: