Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Photo Shoot

This was the first year that Fisher got to choose his Halloween costume. I was looking forward to taking him to the store and seeing what he would pick - a pirate, dinosaur, maybe a puppy? Nope - not my little country boy. He wanted to be a tractor. Every time I asked him or made suggestions to something else - "No - tractor. Blue tractor." I finally gave in and looked online for some ideas. I found a site for homemade costumes where other people had posted pics of their tractor costumes and got some ideas. Then I got busy with the cardboard boxes and spray paint! I did convince him that he wanted a green tractor instead of a blue one so I could make him his accessories out of John Deere fabric. I found Gracie's little lamb costume online. I think it is just too cute, and although she didn't like it when I put it on her, she didn't try to take it off the whole time. I think she knew how cute she looked in it - lol. Thanks to Mom and Tracy for helping me keep both kids in one place long enough to take the photos!






She looks like a little bottle-fed lamb!




No comments: