Monday, October 15, 2007

Breaking News


I was feeding Gracie her carrots tonight with my fork when I felt something scrape against it. It was the tip of a tooth! She finally has a little toothie poking through. I thought she was drooling a lot today! I took this picture of her tonight, but of course you can't see the tooth. I photoshopped one in so you can see what she'll look like in a week or two - lol. The tooth is the bottom middle left, so maybe she won't get her teeth in a crazy order like her big brother did. Also, today, she took a little mini-step. Not the lunge and fall steps that she's been doing for a few days, but a real sideways step before slowly lowering herself down. She was going for the mini M&M's - that was worth trying to walk for, but she knew she could get to them faster by crawling - haha. She also stood up by herself without holding onto anything to help her. Hopefully she'll be walking by Halloween!

No comments: