Friday, October 5, 2007

Four States Fair

Tracy, Kevin and I took the kids to the fair this year. Fisher, or course, had a blast riding the rides. Gracie wasn't too impressed - but she did like the sample of ice cream that Uncle Kev fed to her! Fisher did a pretty good job feeding the animals at the petting zoo. I made sure he stayed away from the zebra - I saw it bite two kids while we were there! I was surprised that the little roller coaster he rode was kind of fast. I expected that he might have been a little scared on it, but as he rounded the first curve, he had a huge smile on his face. I zoomed in on his face so you can see it.

Mmmm - I may not like milk, but this ice cream rocks!





Here's the roller coaster I mentioned. Look at his face in the pic below!








Look what I won!



He's checking things out - trying to figure out how it works in the pics of this ride. Every pic I took on this ride, he's looking down at the track.







Auntie Tracy, I'm so tired. This fair business just wears me out!




No comments: