Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Here are some pics from the pumpkin patch. I didn't have my camera set properly, and a lot of them are dark and a little blurry. :( Maybe I can edit them a little to fix the colors. Happy Halloween, everyone!

























































































Thanks to Uncle Kevin for getting him to pose like this when I was getting frustrated!






































































































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures!
Your blog is sparkling. It has a great appeal. Meet me at
http://gwb-chinese.blogspot.com/
Waiting with curiosity. To know your innovation.

Carrie said...

HOLY CROW! Those are some seriously cute midgets!! And I love cutestblogontheblock backgrounds! They are so cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway! Y'all come back now, y'hear!!