Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kittens!


Here are some pictures of our stray cat's kittens. They are sooo cute. I want to keep both of them. haha I'll just be keeping the mama. She's getting fixed next week, so no more kitties!


The kids have really enjoyed the kittens. Gracie is constantly saying "baby kitty, baby kitty" and wants to be outside with them all the time!


Hazel is hugging her baby! She is such a good little mama.






















































































How cute is that??


























3 comments:

The Prodigal Daughter said...

Hey, just stumbled upon your blog and wanna let u know that i really love the pictures you take.:)

The Prodigal Daughter said...

visit me at b4revelation.blogspot.com :)

Carrie said...

That is about the oldest I like kitties and they are SO cute! I am definitely a dog person...