Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gracie is two!

I can't believe it, but the baby is two years old. My, how time flies. She has taken to her new role as a two year old quite well, and I have recently started calling her Miss Crabapple - lol. Of course, the four canine teeth that she has been cutting all at once may have something to do with her crankiness! She had a nice little birthday party at the house with all four of her grandparents, Aunt Tracy, Uncle Kevin, Daddy, Fisher and me. I tried to do a little photo shoot of her dressed up in a pretty little outfit (without a bow - she won't let me put her hair up!), and I managed to get a few shots off - with the help of some Yogos to keep her sitting!

See how I've grown!






Yogos to the rescue!



Gracie getting ready for her party. I swear, she threw a fit to vaccuum - how could I deny the birthday girl? :)



Is that Nanny in the playhouse? :)






No comments: