Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Miscellaneous Photos

Here are some ranodm pics I wanted to post so that I'd be up to date before the big DisneyWorld photo extravaganza I'm sure I'll have in a couple of weeks! Two more days, Kerry!!!!!! (well, three till we see you!)



Wagon rides - Fisher style!







Look who's cooking! Gracie helped me make dinner that night, just the two of us. I'm pretty sure Fisher was at Nanny's and Pappy's, or he would have been in there too. She helped me make tuna cakes, but they are now know as Krabby Patties, thanks to Fisher (and Spongebob - lol).









My pretty flowers the kids picked for me.





What a face she's making! I wanted a picture of the face painting that Linzi did for her. It was the end of a long day though, so this was as good as it got.






Fisher's cool spider rubbed off some on the ride home - I think he fell asleep with his duck blanky on it. He crawled into bed blue jeans and all before I could get a picture taken of his.






Some Valentine's goodies.









































The lighting was perfect, the flowers were beautiful, the kids.........wouldn't look at me. Maybe next year I'll get that perfect picture in the jonquils (or are they daffodils?) Or maybe the next, or the year after that..........


























This one is pretty cute though.












































1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pics :)