Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Dinner at Nanny's and Pappy's

We ate a wonderful dinner at Nanny's and Pappy's. We were able to stuff ourselves silly since we had eaten dinner at Mom and Dad's the night before. I also took the time to get some much needed photos of the kids with their grandparents!







































Look at those yummy pies!







Clint wishes I could make pies like his mom. (Actually, he just wishes I could make pies - lol). She makes her crusts from scratch (and everything else).















































Four of eight grandchildren!











Couldn't get them to look at me at all! Nanny and Pappy look great though.












She completely crashed on the kitchen floor. I think I was doing dishes and she was crying for me to pick her up. I realized she was quiet, and this is what I found. Too much tryptophan from the turkey - lol.





















No comments: