Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Christmas Chaos

I know it's a little late to be posting Christmas pics, but since I'm finally getting around to updating, I might as well go all the way back. It was great having everybody (except Aunt Kerry :( ) here for the holidays. Fisher and Gracie really enjoyed having their Colorado cousins visit them! Here are some pics from Christmas Eve at Mom and Dad's house, and Christmas morning at our house. Present, presents everywhere!

Hmm, what's in here?




Awww, giving the baby hugs and kisses!
Mom and I had a feeling Fisher would take the stroller away from Gracie. Look at her face - she is mad!
Kim - Clint uses this hat every night when he feeds the dogs. And Fisher has to wear it when "Horsey" (Daddy) gives him a ride to bed. Thanks for the trade! (Although Clint ended up drinking the tequila too, so I guess he got double presents this year - lol)




His very own "pack-hoe"!

Here, mommy, another piece of paper for you.






No comments: